New Balance - Call me granny (partie 1)

Je vous partage ceci venant d’un groupe FB que je fréquente.

« A question we see too frequently is “how do these shoes fit if I wear a size __ in another model.” So the admins of the group figured this was a great opportunity to collaborate with the community.

And the results are in! I want to first thank everyone who participated in the survey. We got over 100 responses and they were generally consistent. This is one of, if not THE largest survey for shoe sizing, meaning the information becomes a more accurate representation for the population.

I took a weighted average of the responses after removing the responses of people who never wore a specific model. To interpret the information: the further away a green dot deviates from the horizontal line, which represents true to size (TTS), the stronger the responses were for that model to fit either big or small. The higher the dot the more likely it fits big, and lower the dot means the model fits smaller. If a similar proportion of the responses said half size big and half size small then the green dot will be centered to TTS; if more people answered true to size and some said half size big, the dot will be above the line.

Reach out with any questions, and please feel free to share with friends, family and on social media! We hope to update this as the brand brings out new models and reincarnated old models. One thing I love about New Balance is the community attached to it, and this validated the strength of our community.«

17 « J'aime »